You have already learned about my professional accomplishments on my home page. Since I started doing photography professionally in 2009 it’s been quite a journey. I feel very fortunate to be doing what I love and to have come this far. After having photographed hundreds of babies, children, expecting mamas, and beautiful families, I still look forward to every session and with every project learn something new.
I hope you contact me and we get to work together one day soon, so here are some details that will help you get to know the person behind the camera a little better:
things I love most about my job
The moments of inspiration.
Feeling like a child when photographing small kids.
Spending time with newborn babies and capturing their delicate beauty.
Meeting new people at very special and exciting times of their lives.
Watching the emotions on parent’s faces when they see their child’s photographs for the first time.
Showing new and expecting mamas how incredibly beautiful they are.
Getting to do what I love and what I’m passionate about.
Buying cute baby clothes and props for the studio.
Seeing my photos on people’s walls.
Knowing that my artwork will be cherished for generations.
Creating art that will make someone feel love and joy every time they look at it.
Capturing the fleeting milestones of someone’s life.
Knowing that each one of the photographs I have captured is very personal and valuable to someone.
10 facts about me
1. I’m a bit of a perfectionist. Details matter to me.
2. Before I majored in photography I studied fine arts and 3D animation.
3. I love kids and most of them love me back.
4. I support several non-profits that aid children and animals and I can’t watch their commercials.
5. I flew a powered trike hang glider.
6. I prefer talking on the phone to emailing and texting.
7. I’m a good skier but I couldn’t snowboard if my life depended on it.
8. I hiked the beautiful Havasu Falls through the Grand Canyon - a total of 35 miles.
9. I have a little white maltipoo named Lucky.
10. I am an immigrant and I’m fluent in three languages.