You have already learned about my professional accomplishments on my home page. Since I started doing photography professionally in 2009, it’s been quite a journey. I feel very fortunate to be doing what I love and to have come this far. After having photographed hundreds of babies, children, expecting mamas, and beautiful families, I still look forward to every session. With every project I still learn something new!
I hope you contact me and we get to work together one day soon. Here are some details that will help you get to know the person behind the camera a little better:
Things I Love Most About My Job
The moments of inspiration
Feeling like a child when photographing small kids
Spending time with newborn babies and capturing their delicate beauty
Meeting new people at a very special and exciting time of their lives
Watching the emotions on parents' faces when they see their child’s photographs for the first time
Showing new and expecting mamas how incredibly beautiful they are
Getting to do what I love and what I’m passionate about
Buying cute baby clothes and props for the studio
Seeing my photos on walls in homes
Knowing that my artwork will be cherished for generations
Creating art that will make someone feel joy and love every time they look at it
Capturing the fleeting milestones of someone’s life
Knowing that each one of the photographs I have captured is very personal and valuable to someone
10 Facts About Me
1. I’m a bit of a perfectionist. Details matter to me.
2. Before I majored in photography, I studied fine arts and 3D animation.
3. I love kids and most of them love me back.
4. I support several non-profits that aid children and animals; but I can’t watch their commercials.
5. I flew a powered trike hang glider.
6. I prefer talking on the phone to emailing and texting.
7. I’m a good skier but I couldn’t snowboard if my life depended on it.
8. I hiked the beautiful Havasu Falls through the Grand Canyon - a total of 35 miles.
9. I have a little white maltipoo named Lucky.
10. I am an immigrant and I’m fluent in three languages.